Monday, April 4, 2011

Glass Half Full in Calvin Klein's

After years of reading in the dark, squinting and straining to read each line while the light switch was just a few feet away, my eyes are getting their revenge.  I got them checked out on Saturday and the optometrist said that the reason for my tension headaches was because of extra strain my eyes had to endure every time I focussed on things close to my face.  Ugh, I'm getting old!  But the upside was I got to choose some fabulous frames - how's THAT for turning lemons into lemonade!

There are a few different features that must be considered when choosing frames including face shape, hair and skin colour, and jewellery.  Being the type of person who likes to match, these clear DKNY frames would've been my ultimate choice:


Also being a leopard print lover I saw these funky D&G frames online that would clash with everything except my star sign:


Sadly the shops in Hamilton had neither of these styles, but I did manage to pick up some lovely red Calvin Klein's.  This colour is VERY different for me, but I like that about them.  I couldnt find a picture of the actual frames I brought (they're going to take two weeks to arrive), but these are close enough:


1 comment:

  1. do you know the serial number for the clear dkny?

    ReplyDelete