Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Shoe Wishlist

If Cinderella was ever remade to reflect this day and age, instead of a glass slipper being placed on her foot a brand new Christian Laboutin would surely take its place.  On my rather extensive shoe wishlist are these three gems that I would happily let my Prince slip onto my feet:

1.  Christian Laboutin Lucifer Bow Pump.  These manage to be both both edgy and classy at the same time (a pity about the name though):



2.  Alexander Wang Alla Leopard Wedges.  There's something about leopard print that, when done in moderation, can liven up any outfit:




3.  Yves Saint Laurent Grey Suede Tribtoo Pump.  As far as I'm concerned grey is the new black when it comes to shoes:

1 comment:

  1. The most beautiful shoes for a ball or wedding...just sayin
    http://theshoegoddess.com/2011/03/brian-atwood-aurora-embellished-satin-sandal.html#more-

    ReplyDelete