Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Handbag Wishlist

I remember hearing about a woman who was gifted diamonds from her husband every time she had a baby.  Over the years she received a pair of earrings, a necklace, two bracelets and two rings all bedazzled with the sparkling jewels (and five beautiful children I might add).  It made me wonder, when the time comes could I persuade my husband to spoil me in the same way?  And would I choose diamonds or Dior?  Pearls or Prada?  Gold or Gucci?  Joking aside, healthy children would be the greatest gift and blessing I could ever receive...but a little something for my efforts wouldnt be amiss either!  Here are the top three handbags on my Wishlist:

1. Dolce & Gabbana 'Miss Sicily'.  It is ladylike and oh-so-pretty.


Black version as seen on Madonna


2. Mulberry 'Bayswater'.  Classic, versatile and timeless.



Tan version as seen on Alexa Chung


3. Prada 'Cervo Frame'.  A little bit different to my usual choices but I just love the colour and size.


As seen on Frankie Sandford

No comments:

Post a Comment