Saturday, March 19, 2011

Salutations!


Seldom the wind blows thoughts of refrain
As long as I'm nimble I'll locate your name
It powers my shield whilst I'm on my way

This love is simple nourishment for soul
Distance will strengthen until it's you I hold
Make yourself seen in my heart until your home

Verbalise how I feel when I'm with you
Centralise all energy 'til I get through
'til I get through, 'til I get through, 'til I get through

- Waka, Che Fu

Welcome one and all to my online journal!  I’m really excited to be able to share my thoughts, inspirations, journeys and pictures with the world.  So why is it called Verbalise?  Che Fu’s Waka is one of my favourite songs because it enlivens me!  The lyrics are strong and they capture the yearning that one can feel for another; it is simple yet powerful in the way that one’s love can overcome distance and time.  Waka is an ode to conquerors of the heart.  You’ll find out soon enough that I love love LOVE analysing song lyrics!

Other things I love are…you’ll have to wait and see!  I’ll introduce different things from my long list periodically.  First up:
 

My first love is my husband Presley.  This picture was taken in Paris in 2010 and epitomises how far we've come in our relationship.  We dated briefly at 16, again at 18-19 years old and finally got married in Fiji 2009.  He is funny, handsome, intelligent, uplifting and everything I’ve been looking for in a man.  Here’s to an eternity together my cherie!

No comments:

Post a Comment