Monday, March 28, 2011

New Additions to the...Wardrobe

Some people spend money on alcohol, others on things for their house.  I spend money on clothes.  You could say that I 'collect' them.  More specifically, I love grabbing a bargain so the bigger the discount the better.  Nothing pleases me more than spending minimal cash and getting maximum in return.  Here are some of my latest purchases:

1.  Max wool-blend hat.  I was inspired by Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl and think this hat has a prim, aristocratic feel.  Plus it's wool which means a warm head for winter:




2.  Max tulip skirt.  I've never seen such a beautiful colour on a piece of clothing before, it's like liquid silver!  There's also hidden pockets in the front and a super comfy stretch waistband:


3.  Lastly is the buy of the century - brand new authentic leather 2010 Jimmy Choo's retailing right now for $1200 and I paid under 10% of that!  What a lucky, lucky find:


3 comments:

  1. Wow Raihi! I've been out of internet for just over a week now and catching up on all your posts...it's been GREAT. I love your new buys, esp the shoes!!!!!! I picked up a beautiful leather (made in Italy) bag at the salvation army the last time I was in NZ..I love it and it was only 7 bux. Love ya xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well join the crowd Raihi, you have some bargains, and yes I got a bargain of the century for you and I hope it fits. A leather jacket, it will be perfect for your trip. See your email.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Raihi I love your blog pages, hey I was looking for your poetry. Would love to read some.

    ReplyDelete